Sunday, July 6, 2008

I took the plunge!!






Well, I cannot believe it! I took the "blog" plunge! I absolutely hate to write so blogging is something that is not real comfortable just yet. I would rather stick needles into both of my eyes that write a paragraph. I guess that is why I need to blog.....practice writing! I gift I was not blessed with!




I guess to catch you all up to speed. I have 3 amazing children. My oldest is on the Autism Spectrum. He is on the very high end...in the gray area. We have a diagnosis of HFA (High Functioning Autism), AS (Aspergers Syndrome) & PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified). Carter LOVES to write and draw. He is the MASTER of art & spelling. My 2 younger ones are NT (Neruotypical) girls...with a fiesty bite! Carly is the mother-hen. She loves to play house and tell everyone what to do. She also LOVES dance. She just had her first recital and it was absolutely precious. We all had such a good time watching "Carlywood" dance. (Carlywood is a nickname Matthew gave her, he is the KING of giving nicknames). And then there is little Car-Car (another nickname), she just started dance and loves it. Carly has taught Carsyn her dance routine and now Carsyn walks around the house doing it, totally cute!








I am currently working dental hygiene every Friday am at an office in Richardson. I work with one of my good friends so it is like going to a party every Friday. Something I love to do since I am a chat-a-holic! :o) LOL During the school year I teach preschool 2 days a week at our church. My class is the little toddlers, the kiddos are so adorable and I love having the opportunity to teach them about Jesus. I was also recently asked to be a Support Lead for a program with our school district for the Gifted/Talented & Special Education students. I jumped at the opportunity b/c I wholeheartedly believe that I can make a positive difference. Supporting each other on our journeys is so important and I am thrilled to be a vital role in making that happen with our school district.




Currently we are on summer break so my "work" schedule is very light and we are just enjoying the down time with Daddy.




Well, I have no idea what I will blog about in the future. Hopefully just update out of town family on what's going on with the "B gang"




Be sure to give your loved ones Sugar Kisses!!!


xoxo

No comments: