Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Love you Mom!!!


Simply put, I have the BEST mom in the entire world. She has set the bar really high for me....I aspire to be a mom like her! All moms should be as loving and giving as mine. I couldn't be more lucky! Isn't she beautiful!


This past week has been a horrible week. Carly had her tonsils, adenoids and a lymph node removed. She has been very sick and the recovery has been terrible! Yesterday she was in the hospital and today she was at Children's. Carly is finally doing much better!


My Mom to the rescue....Matthew had to leave town this week so my awesome mom took off 2 days of work just to help me. And help is just want the Dr ordered. She brought over groceries, cleaned up the house, did all of my laundry (all 100 loads), did the dishes, organized my closets, changed all the sheets, loved on all 3 of the kids, played games, snuggled with the kiddos on the couch. Just to keep you straight, this is a NORMAL occurrence from my mom, not a one time deal. Geez Mom, I am so grateful for you and all that you do for my family!


My mom; She's PERFECT! She gives up so much to help me! I love her so much for that. Our household literally would be sunk without her help. The kids absolutely love and adore her. Their relationship is a beautiful thing to watch. The kids always have to put on a talent show when they see "Grandmom." One of these days, I'll post a video of the talent show :o)


*Cheers* Here's to you mom, you're the BEST and I love you with everything I am and everything I do!!

xoxoxo


Peps


No comments: